skip to main | skip to sidebar

[CGR] Photography

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rogers Sneak Peek

Hey guys! Here is a quick sneak peek from today. I had such a great time! You have a beautiful family, and I hope I captured what you were looking for. I have a ton more to edit, but wanted to send you a few that stood out as keepers.

Also, please know that I do an initial edit on all the keepers, and then we can always go back and work on drool on the shirt and runny noses etc. Even after I deliver the disk, if you see things that bother you, I'm always more than happy to tweak shots and send them back over to you.

Thanks again for letting me capture memories for you.
-Rudi













Posted by Razorback at 8:00 PM

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

Brian- I LOVE these! Seriously, you did such a great job! I'm so excited about them. Thank you!!

April 12, 2010 at 1:31 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (1)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • Rogers Sneak Peek
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)

About Me

Razorback
View my complete profile
 

counter